Comment on page
- Each user can field one lineup per competition per gameday.
- Participants can only use cards from their collection.
It is only possible to create a lineup and change players every gameday until the start of the match.
Outside this time frame, lineup formation and changing is locked. If you have less than 3 players who play on the gameday, you can still put them to your mandatory positions and you will earn points from other players who are playing.
NB! A user has to fill all the 3 mandatory positions for each game day (Guard, Center and Forward)
You can create a new lineup for each day. Participants can mix-and-match Players from different teams or go with a lineup of their favorite team. You can create your lineup seven days in advance.
5 players on the court and 6th man on the bench:
- 1st slot must be filled with Guard (G) position
- 2nd slot may be filled by a Center (C), Forward (F) or Guard (G) position
- 3rd slot may be filled by a Center (C), Forward (F) or Guard (G) position
- 4th slot must be filled with Forward (F) position
- The 5th slot may be filled by a Center (C) position
- The 6th man who is on the bench slot may be filled by a Center (C), Forward (F) or Guard (G). 6th player gives you only 50% of points.
If the games on a specific day are rescheduled for a new day then you must assemble your team for that new date.